- 1 cup mint leaves
- 8 tsp. of Kerry Pudina Syrup (Guruji)
- Dash of salt, pepper, ice cubes
- Dash of rock salt (kala namak)
- Mint Leaves/Lemon Slices for garnishing
Mint Crush Recipe
- Place mint in a blender and add 1 cup of water. Blend till smooth.
- Strain to extract juice.
- Chill juice till serving time.
- At the time of serving add Kerry Pudina, rock salt, pepper to the mint juice.
- Put ice cubes in each glass. Divide the mint juice in 4-5 glasses.
- Top with lemonade in each glass stir.
- Garnish the glass with mint sprig & lemon slice.
- Serve immediately.