Skip to content
Lazeez Zafrani Sharbat / Drink
- 1 ltr milk
- 2-3 tablespoons Kesar Sharbat (Guruji)
- 5-7 tablespoons of Badam Sharbat (Guruji)
- 1/2 tsp. of green Cardamom powder
- Few pinch of Cinnamon powder
- 8-10 almonds blenched & cut into thin slices
- Fresh rose petals to garnish
- Sugar if needed (as an alternative to sugar, you can increase the quantity of Kesar and Badam Sharbat.
- Boil milk.
- Lower heat & sim for 10 minutes.
- Add Cardamom powder & simmer for another 5-6 minutes
- Remove from stove and allow it to cool. Add Guruji Kesar Sharbat & Badam Sharbat.
- Place it in the refrigerator to cool.
- Put ice in 4 glasses & divide Shrbat among the glasses.
- Top with pinch of Cinnamon and swirl it. Garnish with rose petals.
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 8 tsp. of Kerry Pudina Syrup (Guruji)
- Dash of salt, pepper, ice cubes
- Dash of rock salt (kala namak)
- Mint Leaves/Lemon Slices for garnishing
Mint Crush Recipe
- Place mint in a blender and add 1 cup of water. Blend till smooth.
- Strain to extract juice.
- Chill juice till serving time.
- At the time of serving add Kerry Pudina, rock salt, pepper to the mint juice.
- Put ice cubes in each glass. Divide the mint juice in 4-5 glasses.
- Top with lemonade in each glass stir.
- Garnish the glass with mint sprig & lemon slice.
- Serve immediately.
- 6 table spoon Fruit Cordial (Guruji)
- 2 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 6 tsp. Vanilla Ice Cream / Cream
- Chilled soda bottle
- Crushed ice
- 2 cups of Black Grape Juice
- Place the grapes with ¾ cup water in blender.
- Pour the mixture through the strainer to get juice.
- Mix grape juice + Fruit Cordial + Ice Cream in a pan and refrigerate.
- At serving time blend again for a few seconds.
- Add 1 cup soda to blender mixture. Mix with spoon.
- Pour into glass over ice.
- 6 table spoon rice sevaiya or rice noodles
- 2 table spoon subj Ke beej
- 4 cups of milk
- 2 table spoon sugar
- 9 table spoon Rose Syrup (Guruji)
- 6 scoops of vanilla Ice Cream
- Soak the (subj) seeds in 1 cup milk. Chill the seeds for 30 minutes.
- Boil the noodles in water for 5 minutes, until soft. Drain & refresh in cold water. Keep covered in fridge to chill.
- To serve, mix the milk with subj seeds & whip well to mix the seeds. Divide into 6 glasses.
- Add 1 tsp. of noodles in all glasses.
- Gently pour Rose Syrup.
- Float a scoop of ice cream on top of each glass.
- Mix gently and serve.
Strawberry Mint Smoothies
- 8 table spoon Strawberry Crush (Guruji)
- 2 table spoon Chopped Mint Leaves
- 4 table spoon Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup of cold milk
- 2 table spoon Lemon Barley (Guruji)
- ½ cup of Lemonade (optional)
Strawberry Mint Smoothies
- Blend Strawberry Crush and Mint Leaves.
- Add Ice Cream and Milk. Blend again.
- Pour in a glass & top with Lemonade.
- Garnish with strawberry & mint.
- 4 cups of fresh watermelon juice
- 8 table spoon Rose Sharbat (Guruji)
- 4 table spoon of cream
- 2 table spoon of Strawberry Crush (Guruji)
- 1 table spoon of Lemon Barley (Guruji)
- Crushed Ice
Pink Lady Panther Drink
- Cut watermelon into small pieces and then put the pieces into a blender.
- Blend the pieces for a few seconds and pour the juice through the strainer to remove seeds.
- Add Rose Sharbat, Cream, Guruji Strawberry Crush, Guruji Lemon Barley and blend again.
- Fill 1/3 of glass with crushed ice pour the drink and garnish with slit strawberry of spring of mint.
- Serve Chilled.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.