Lazeez Zafrani Sharbat / Drink
- 1 ltr milk
- 2-3 tablespoons Kesar Sharbat (Guruji)
- 5-7 tablespoons of Badam Sharbat (Guruji)
- 1/2 tsp. of green Cardamom powder
- Few pinch of Cinnamon powder
- 8-10 almonds blenched & cut into thin slices
- Fresh rose petals to garnish
- Sugar if needed (as an alternative to sugar, you can increase the quantity of Kesar and Badam Sharbat.
- Boil milk.
- Lower heat & sim for 10 minutes.
- Add Cardamom powder & simmer for another 5-6 minutes
- Remove from stove and allow it to cool. Add Guruji Kesar Sharbat & Badam Sharbat.
- Place it in the refrigerator to cool.
- Put ice in 4 glasses & divide Shrbat among the glasses.
- Top with pinch of Cinnamon and swirl it. Garnish with rose petals.