- 2 tea cup of fresh Mango Juice
- 4-5 table spoon Mango Crush (Guruji)
- 4-5 table spoon Khus Syrup (Guruji)
- 4-5 table spoon of Lemon Ginger (Guruji)
- Chilled Soda
- A slice of Lemon
- Some mint & cherry for garnishing
- take tall stemmed glasses and place 3-4 ice cubes in each glass.Pour khus syrup.
- Gently tilt the glass a little and gently pour crush at the bottom.Gradually add mango juice.So it does not disturb the two layers.Fill ¾ glass.
- Top with lemon ginger and pour little soda.Top with crushed ice.
- Garnish by finish slit cherry, mint, lemon slice on the rim of the glass
- Insert a stirrer.