- Take sift maida, salt, backing powder & mix well.
- Mix milk with 1 cup water, add ¾ cup of water & milk mixture to maida, beat well, keep aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Chop litchi into small pieces, boil in its juice for 2-3 minutes. Cool and add litchi crush & condensed milk.
- Dilute the pancake batter with remaining water/milk mixture.
- Heat a heavy bottomed frying pan, grease lightly with butter. Pour ladleful of butter swirl the pan swiftly so as to spread the butter then when underside in cooked turn the pancake and cook on other side, remove in plate.
- Place the felting in the center & fold over.
- Serve with cream.