- 1 ltr. Milk
- 2-3 table spoon of KesarSharbat (Guruji)
- 5-7 table spoon of BadamSharbat (Guruji)
- ¼ tsp. of green Cardamom powder
- Few pinch of Cinnamon powder
- 8-10 almonds blenched & cut into thin slices
- Fresh rose petals to garnish
- Sugar if needed (as an alternate to sugar, you can increase the quantity of Kesar&BadamSharbat)
- Boil milk, Lower heat &sim for 10 minutes.
- Add Cardamom powder & simmer for another 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from stove and allow it to cool.
- Add GurujiKesarSharbat&BadamSharbat.
- Place it in the refrigerator to cool.
- Put ice in 4 glasses & divide Sharbat among the glasses.
- Top with pinch of Cinnamon and swirl it.
- Garnish with rose petals.