- 1 Brick of vanilla ice cream
- 6 Bottle of soda chilled
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup of sugar
- 4-5 table spoon khus syrup
- 2 tsp. lemon barley syrup
- Few drops of green color
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- Prepare boiled sugar and water.
- Keep burner on fopr 2 min after 1st boil.
- Remove from burner and let it cool.
- Add khus syrup, lemon barley syrup, lemon juice.
- Chill the syrup
- Serve. Put 4-5 tbs. of syrup in a tall glass.
- Put 1tsp of ice cream and stir.
- Put 1 scoop of vanilla ice-cream, pour half of the soda & serve with spoon & straw.