- 6 table spoon rice sevaiya or rice noodles
- 2 table spoon subj Ke beej
- 4 cups of milk
- 2 table spoon sugar
- 9 table spoon Rose Syrup (Guruji)
- 6 scoops of vanilla Ice Cream
- Soak the (subj) seeds in 1 cup milk. Chill the seeds for 30 minutes.
- Boil the noodles in water for 5 minutes, until soft. Drain & refresh in cold water. Keep covered in fridge to chill.
- To serve, mix the milk with subj seeds & whip well to mix the seeds. Divide into 6 glasses.
- Add 1 tsp. of noodles in all glasses.
- Gently pour Rose Syrup.
- Float a scoop of ice cream on top of each glass.
- Mix gently and serve.