- ½ kg black grapes
- 6 cups of water
- 10 table spoon of Fruit Cordial
- 1 tsp. of rock salt (kalaNamak)
- Few Mint Leaves
Black Grapes Cooler
- Put washed grapes in a cooker and add 6 cups of water.
- After two whistles remove it from burner
- Let it cool
- Place the mixture in blender & blend smooth
- Pour the juice through the strainer
- Add Fruit cordial & salt
- Mix roughly the chopped mint leaves to grape juice. Chill it.
- To serve, place few ice cubes in a glass and pour the juice
- Decorate with mint leaves